29 October 2013

Inexpensive Holiday Decor

Hey Everyone! I just wanted to do a quick post on some inexpensive decor for the holidays! Who doesn't want their home to feel more comfortable and festive right? However, there's a lot of us who want to keep the costs down while doing it.

 I got these 2 candle votives at the 99 cent store! Yes they were only a dollar each and they are so cute. They had various kinds in different colors as well. I got one that casts the shadow of a leaf and one with a pumpkin shadow.

I arranged them on top of television stand right next to this cute porcelain owl that I also got at the 99 cent store. He is super cute! And it also functions as coin bank! I think owls are cute all year round but especially during fall. 


Today in the mail I received this catalog, which is what inspired me write this post. Henri Bendel sent it to me to advertise their holiday items, but wouldn't this make the most adorable coffee table book? Best of all it's free! I love how it is outlined with the silver trim.




No comments:

Post a Comment