27 February 2014

What Fits In My Mini Pashli

Today, I wanted to share what fits inside my 3.1 Phillip Lim Mini Pashli. Although it is a small handbag, it can surprisingly fit quite a bit of stuff! For anyone who is considering purchasing this bag, you might want to read on and see if it can suit your needs.
This is the handbag in question. It's in the color ink, and I have had it for 
several months now and it still looks new!
This is basically everything I need!

Keys, sunglasses and a reusable shopping bag.

Card Case from Michael Kors
This is definitely something I would recommend 
if you use small handbags a lot, saves so much space!!

Pressed Powder and Blush/Bronzer Duo

And of course, my phone and compact!

Not too bad for such a small purse right? And trust me, it can fit more! This is just how I have it at the moment. Leave any questions in the comments and I will glady answer. Until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment