30 September 2014

Favorite Fall Nail Polishes

I have to say that I am beyond excited that fall is here! It's seriously the best season of all. In order to celebrate it's arrival I wanted to share my top 5 favorite fall nail polishes. Check them out below!




1. Essie Brownie Points: This is a great red-brown color, It really reminds
me of the color some leaves turn during this wonderful season. I love it!


2. Revlon Emerald City Matte: I just adore this beautiful emerald green color. The 
color is gorgeous and it will also work for all the winter holidays that are fast approaching. 
Although I'm not a fan of matte nail polishes, its a simple fix with high gloss top coat.


3. Sally Hansen Hard-as-Nails Cement: This polish definitely has earned a spot in my 
top favorite polishes of all time! Really, it's that good! I simply love this grey color, 

4. Wet n' Wild Burgundy Frost: I simply adore this color for fall nights out and about.
It has a sparkly nature to it, but the dark burgundy color makes it perfect for fall.


 5. Revlon Endless Possibilities: This color is a great fall nude. I love it. Its not to pink and just
makes your nails look great!


What are your favorite fall nail polishes? I'd love to know!

XOXO,
D

3 comments:

  1. I love nail polishes to get an fashionable and gorgeous outfit. Nail polishes are so fashionable and cute to look. It enhances the beauty of the outlook. No outfit is completed without it. I love colorful nail polishes with my fashionable dresses like denim vest for women

    ReplyDelete