12 August 2014

Mini Outlet Haul

So I went to Saks Off Fifth 2 days ago and was thrilled to see that they had an amazing sale. Everything in the clearance rack was Buy 1 Get 2 Free!! That's right 2! Unfortunately when I went to the store most of the racks had been picked through. I got 2 things and my boyfriend found a shirt for himself so we still had use of the sale. I also hit up another store favorite Nordstrom Rack! Here's what I got:



I love the white lace details on this dress! (Get it here)


This is something I wanted since I first saw it at Saks months ago, but I 
didn't want to shell out the $45 that is costs.
Needless to say, I was beyond thrilled that it was part of the sale.
 I plan on using it for groceries or even as a weekend bag.(Similar)


This Rebecca Minkoff MAB makeup case was something I was extremely
 thrilled to find included in the sale. It is super adorable and I love that the inside
 is a plastic material instead of fabric. I have a bad habit of just throwing my 
makeup around, but now I don't have to worry about the inside getting dirty.



On another note, my classes start in 2 weeks! Wow, where has my summer gone? While, I am dreading my harder course list, I cannot wait to start wearing cute fall outfits! And of course, I can't wait to share them with you!

XOXO,
D

2 comments: